HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
07 November, 01:04
I wish all my American friends and all patriots a fantastic Election Day tomorrow!! On to a Victory and I will definitely keep my fingers crossed for you! Greetings from the Netherlands ... and know that many here sympathize with you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
I love seeing this from other countries ! WWG1WGA world wide ! I'm looking forward to tonights Trump rally. I feel this is gonna be UGGGE ! Are you able to watch it ?
01:41 PM - Nov 07, 2022
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DovesFlyHighForTrump in this post can reply
evafoster191 @evafoster191
07 November, 01:44
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
Google is presently paying $10447 to $13025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally!
Look at it what I do------------->>> http://Www.TopCityPay.Com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
07 November, 01:44
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
Yes, there are many here who sympathize with you and hope for great success. I can indeed follow the Trump rally, usually via You Tube or other socials. Good luck!!!
WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE !!!!!