Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
11 November, 10:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The Wonder Wheel in Coney Island with the swinging car was enough for me. I don't do amusement park rides! Nope. Not me.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Wonder Wheel - YouTube

Wonder Wheel moving car

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
11 November, 09:54
When I was 25 my husband talked me into doing the corkscrew & gemini each twice (at Cedar Point*Ohio)...The last time I ever went to an amusement park.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oregon Patriot @OregonPatriot83
08 November, 03:13
I dont trust the rides, nor the folks who assemble them. Fat NOPE from me, also!

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
08 November, 02:24
Same here VK, H to the NO!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 November, 02:23
I was on the roller coaster one week prior to the West Edmonton Mall trajedy. That did it for me!

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
07 November, 10:40
Nope. Not ever literally. Though Ive been on one figuratively for a while, hanging on in that exact position...

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 November, 07:58
Oh hell no! I stopped doing carnival rides when a roller coaster flew off the tracks when I was a kid.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 November, 10:35
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
OMG so you had a free fall, were you hurt?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 November, 06:37

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
07 November, 06:32
At this point I think we can ALL safely say that we’ve been on the longest and most stomach-churning carnival ride of our lives!😁🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
07 November, 06:30
Me either VK!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
07 November, 06:28
Made me think of

Hang on Help is on the Way

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Little River Band - Help Is On Its Way - YouTube

Written by: Glenn ShorrockLead Singer: Glenn ShorrockFrom the Little River Band album 'Diamantina Cocktail' - 1977Lineup in this clip: Glenn Shorrock, Beeb B...

The Real Me @TheRealMe
07 November, 06:27
I used to love the theme parks but never, ever did a carnival or state fair ride. One of the things my Dad said (that I actually listened to) stuck with me: "No to pack-em-up rides, ever".

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 November, 06:24
Nana does not either. When I was bout 12 I got on a roller coaster at 6 Flags over Georgia and it was so rough it bust my lip and face was bleeding when I go off.
I have ridden another one since. I dont need that kind of abuse.

Painful things not my gig!

William Filer @TahoeBilly
07 November, 06:24
Just planes and dry suits.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
07 November, 04:49
🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh crap, ya got me! lol. I’ve been on one for over 5 years with this movie! Busted!

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
07 November, 04:08
Buckle Up?
🔥 Thank You Very Nice 🔥

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
07 November, 04:03
I have a beautiful and fantastically safe alternative for you ... come with me for a wonderful motorcycle ride!

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
07 November, 03:22
good choice you get crazed in those things

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 November, 02:43
+1

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
07 November, 02:30
no do overs

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
07 November, 02:13
Hold on, I'm coming!

Red Edge @Rededge
07 November, 02:09
I do not either
stuff that

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
07 November, 02:06
Ohhh heck to the no. I've seen way too many horror stories about how many of the operators are on drugs, the rides are in disrepair, etc...uggh....no thank you.

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
07 November, 02:05
never!!!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
07 November, 02:04
I don't do them either
but feels like I'm on one...
😑
💛
🙏

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
07 November, 02:01
Things about to FLIP vibes👊😎

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 November, 01:40
Good thing she was flexible.. LOL

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 November, 01:37
oh hell no....me neither..