Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
07 November, 07:54
I wanted to thank my anonup family for the thoughtful prayers and high vibes sent to my brother Jimmy and our family. It has helped tremendously. When he found out that he had a team of prayer warriors praying for him he was so touched as was all of us.
My brothers triple bypass surgery has been postponed for 2 weeks. He had some fluid that needed to come off of his lungs and needs other tests so has now been referred to a hospital that is more specialized in open heart surgery. He's in good spirits but very frightened.
Will update as things happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
07 November, 09:55
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Judy.. Hi. I've been here for a long time. I made a new account because I didnt wqnt to be seen again for a while.
I saw your post and I felt that I need to reach out to you
I had emergency open heart surgery in 2016.
I will be happy to answer any questions that you or your family may have. I can DM, talk here or even talk on the phone.
If you are on facebook there are some great groups there.
Its a tough surgery and I despise the medical system but once we get to needing this level of work done, it becomes a little different. Those surgeons are Angels sent to us.
It's going to be ok
❤- AorticWarrior Kim

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
Hi! Glad to see you again on here again. Our Dad had a quadruple bypass about a decade ago so we arent going into this totally green... that being said; My brother is starting to remember what our Dad went through and being so frightened when he woke up from the surgery with the vent still in and his hands being strapped down.. we will never forget the fear in his eyes that day. He was quickly given a sedative and calmed down but that shook us. His road to recovery was very difficult because of his other many health conditions, but Jimmy doesnt have that hurdle thank the good Lord. Mainly diabetes and overweight.
Our trust in the medical field is broken and navigating through this right now we are leery of everything..
How did you mentally prepare yourself before your surgery?
Top it off that my brother is a whole different level of stubborn and getting him to behave afterwards is going to be a chore.
10:18 AM - Nov 07, 2022
In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JudyAnon777 in this post can reply
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
07 November, 10:22
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
I just reread that you had to have emergency surgery so that must have been very frightening for you. No warning at all. My gosh!