Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
I wanted to thank my anonup family for the thoughtful prayers and high vibes sent to my brother Jimmy and our family. It has helped tremendously. When he found out that he had a team of prayer warriors praying for him he was so touched as was all of us.
My brothers triple bypass surgery has been postponed for 2 weeks. He had some fluid that needed to come off of his lungs and needs other tests so has now been referred to a hospital that is more specialized in open heart surgery. He's in good spirits but very frightened.
Will update as things happen.
07:54 AM - Nov 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by JudyAnon777 in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 November, 07:41
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
praying for Jimmy and your family๐Ÿ™keep us updated

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Lord @Vlord
07 November, 05:03
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Hubs had very same thing last year! 37 days in hospital. Bypasses and valveโ€ฆ..He is better than ever! Yโ€™all got this with God! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 November, 03:41
Still Praying!!
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
07 November, 01:42
Nice to hear that. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

evafoster191 @evafoster191
07 November, 01:44
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Google is presently paying $10447 to $13025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally!
Look at it what I do------------->>> http://Www.TopCityPay.Com

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
07 November, 01:10
My mom has had 3 heart surgeries since January 2021 (all different types of surgeries). I know how scary it can be to have a loved one in the hospital during these difficult times. Just know that Jimmy is in our thoughts and prayers. Thank you for the update.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
07 November, 10:38
My husband had triple bypass surgery recently. It is good that Jimmy is going to have specialized surgeons to the surgery. My husband had a great team and his recovery has been amazing. He is back to his old self in less than two months. Good luck to Jimmy and let him know that this surgery has become very routine for heart surgeons.

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
07 November, 10:06
Hi Judy, I too had open heart surgery, a mitral valve replacement, in 2014. If I can be of any help, please reach out to me. I was in a good hospital with a Dr that specialized in mitral valve replacements. He teaches all over the world, that was my understanding. I too had fluid around my heart. God Bless Jimmy and your family!

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
07 November, 10:26
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Thank you so much yes we all are happier that he is going to be having his surgery at a better hospital with a team of more skilled surgeons as well. Ill probably be asking tons of questions in the next week or so.

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
07 November, 09:55
Judy.. Hi. I've been here for a long time. I made a new account because I didnt wqnt to be seen again for a while.
I saw your post and I felt that I need to reach out to you
I had emergency open heart surgery in 2016.
I will be happy to answer any questions that you or your family may have. I can DM, talk here or even talk on the phone.
If you are on facebook there are some great groups there.
Its a tough surgery and I despise the medical system but once we get to needing this level of work done, it becomes a little different. Those surgeons are Angels sent to us.
It's going to be ok
โค- AorticWarrior Kim

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
07 November, 10:18
In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication
Hi! Glad to see you again on here again. Our Dad had a quadruple bypass about a decade ago so we arent going into this totally green... that being said; My brother is starting to remember what our Dad went through and being so frightened when he woke up from the surgery with the vent still in and his hands being strapped down.. we will never forget the fear in his eyes that day. He was quickly given a sedative and calmed down but that shook us. His road to recovery was very difficult because of his other many health conditions, but Jimmy doesnt have that hurdle thank the good Lord. Mainly diabetes and overweight.
Our trust in the medical field is broken and navigating through this right now we are leery of everything..
How did you mentally prepare yourself before your surgery?
Top it off that my brother is a whole different level of stubborn and getting him to behave afterwards is going to be a chore.

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
07 November, 09:09
Continued prayers and love ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’“

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
07 November, 09:06
Will keep him in my prayers ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 November, 09:06
๐Ÿ™#prayerteam
We are thinking of him, many prayers to ease his soul and help lift him through this chapter. Stay strong.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
07 November, 08:51
Please tell him to stay strong and know that God will protect him, and we all will be praying for him! God bless you all!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
07 November, 08:50
๐Ÿ™โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ๐Ÿค๐Ÿโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 November, 08:38
Will continue to keep Jimmy in prayers ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
07 November, 08:34
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
07 November, 08:26
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

arba happihr @arba
07 November, 08:04
Great news! Keep energy high๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’“

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 November, 08:02
That is good hun, we pray God will continue to open doors for him.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
07 November, 08:00
Donโ€™t, donโ€™t be afraid.
Armor of God.
Believe.
LOVE

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
07 November, 07:57
Peace.......... in the name of Jesus