Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
07 November, 04:52
I am very much grasped how public validation and acceptance of "Q was right/real" changes my life and role in the world. I guess the paradox is that anyone who sought status and reward didn't get it; it was circumstance that forced me to speak out. Who needs to take psychedelics when everyday life is so completely surreal?

Anons will all get a windfall of "soft power", like it or not, in their families and communities. The notoriety has to be used to serve a higher purpose else it will, like all power, end up corrupting and damaging the holder. Without the hardship of the last two years I think I would have fallen into ego traps, and succumbed to my own demons.

Credibility is not "stolen valour", but is earned, and should be respected. Vindication is just about resolving your own inner hurt, which you can fix at any moment anyhow by letting go of it. We get to watch the Cabal demolition derby for a while, but the real work is in years of reconstruction of our culture.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chillaxin Gurl @Chillaxingurl
Well stated Martin! It was your essay "On Q" which began my awakening. Forever grateful for you sharing your truths to the Anon world..
05:07 AM - Nov 07, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Chillaxingurl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chillaxin Gurl, click on at the bottom under it