Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
06 November, 12:02
Friends, I'm asking for prayers for my son. He is having a mental health crisis in another country. I would appreciate any prayers you could offer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
06 November, 07:11
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Prayers to you. My heart goes out to you. I can’t even imagine. i just expienced a mental health break with my daughter who is away at engineering school and she was 2 1/2 hours away, I can’t fathom another country away. Sending lots of momma hugs and prayers for you and your son. 🙏🙏🙏🤗🤗♥️♥️♥️♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply
Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
07 November, 10:14
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️❤️Yes, she is doing much better. We bought her a mental health dog for her and were able to get her off some of the narcotics the doctor put her, which made her anxiety worse and caused the break , and on a mood stabilizer. Night and day difference.