Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
06 November, 03:44
Q drop missing an ‘H’

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
06 November, 04:19
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Ivanka posting about Utah today. Here's another (H) to note.

(3 images)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Ivanka posting about Utah on a Q drop day.
“What are the odds of that?”
05:29 PM - Nov 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Phoenix Love @AZPATRIOT87
07 November, 09:36
MOAB police i think this will go hand in hand with that girl who went missing & his familt helped him then he “offed” himself in Florida & was ate by gators which I call bs on

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
06 November, 10:28
Coincidentally, the sign Ivanka is standing by is located on Hwy 89 —> 8+9=17

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
06 November, 06:54
what about a post and delete and repost?

2 pictures

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
06 November, 06:44

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
06 November, 06:42
Looks Like she giving a heads up to > [ACAB] its on the sign at the end of ELEVation>👀 aka [Antifa]?🤨

None None @MUDD
06 November, 06:32
why the winter coat?

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
06 November, 06:12
Oh, that’s just a coincidence 🐸

Miss. Messina @Messina
06 November, 05:34
hey cowboy, my friends and I have been praying for you. How iare you doing ? Any new developments on your diagnosis?

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
06 November, 05:37
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Thank you for your prayers.
I very much appreciate them.
I hope to hear ‘the plan’ tomorrow.