Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 November, 12:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crash Burnsley @CrashBurnsley
Unfortunately, you can, much sicker (not trying to diminish this sick fucker's adventures). What will soon be revealed, if you have not seen examples being slowly leaked recently (be careful digging around too deeply in places like telegram, for example), I learned the hard way. You cannot unsee things and you don't really know the extent of the effects of seeing this evil until you try to go to sleep. And the disturbances you feel afterwords? It's called trauma. I am not in anyway assuming that you or the reader did not already know that.
09:41 AM - Nov 06, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CrashBurnsley in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 November, 10:16
In response Crash Burnsley to his Publication
Good info, I have known about these demons a long time, and yep has an effect but them motherfuckers will not keep doing this. GOD bless GITMO> I figured a long time ago, if those kids could be tortured I could woman the FK up and do the research and do my lil part to CRUSH this shit, info wise. TRUTH matters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396