Major Patriot @PatriotMajor
Donald Trump’s biggest priority is the future of his American citizens so he launched the official CERTIFIED PATRIOT BADGE!
This patriot badge will make America Great again and save and bright the future of millions of Americans.

Every badge is coming with a unique number to represent the true patriots.

Everyone can claim up to $100000 with 3 badges by registering the number on the Certified Patriot Network which will give you access to special events when the official campaign starts!

Patriots can also get CASH BACK on all approved badge purchases and also make sure you know your special unique number from behind the badge.

TRUMP LOTTERY which can get one lucky patriot LUNCH and GOLF DAY with DONALD
TRUMP! (1 Badge = 1 Lottery Slot)

Get the CERTIFIED PATRIOT BADGE 👇
https://bit.ly/DJTBadge
08:33 PM - Nov 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotMajor in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
05 November, 09:02
In response Major Patriot to his Publication
I have a badge that I paid for in blood, sweat, and tears. I own that, don’t need another. when I retired, I kept my badge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
05 November, 08:46
In response Major Patriot to his Publication
Oh no… Like the coins and other memorabilia, Telegram will be inundated w/ everyone now pushing badges🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396