Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 November, 10:46
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Is this true? I would love to share this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
16 November, 10:50
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
SURE IS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AJS CSC @munchkin823
12 November, 11:54
while i wish this is true, it isnt. please dont share it.

AJS CSC @munchkin823

AJS CSC @munchkin823

Julie Casey @Trump2023
05 November, 11:40
I am eternally grateful to you Robert F Kennedy Jr. for your work to save our children and humanity.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
05 November, 06:35
I just got back from visiting with my sister-in-law who I haven't seen in 10 years. she has worked as a nurse for 28 years. i asked her if she read the Pfizer protocol.

Nope.

But I did.

She had no idea that the jab was a mRNA and placebo control experiment to study the efficacy and tolerability of the jab.

He daughter is graduating in Dec from nursing school and the curriculum included natural cures. could the pendulum be swinging?

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
05 November, 11:46
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
so fooking sad