Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
07 November, 10:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Why does he have Obama’s voice ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
09 November, 09:45
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
THAT is interesting; I just listened again because of your comment and sure enough......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
07 November, 10:00
😁😂🤣😄I love Gods sense of humor.

Wynne Moore @Wynnemoore
06 November, 10:58
100% agree, sign, sign, everywhere a sign. So comforting to have them everywhere. He sure seems like a "critter" to me?

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
06 November, 07:40
ok.. has it been 36 hours yet?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
06 November, 06:41
❤️

Fr. Dave Nix.

Padre Peregrino, [Nov 6, 2022 at 12:10 PM]

QAnonGroup @QAnonGroup
06 November, 04:38
🚨WARNING: THIS IS THE LAST WEEK THAT YOU’LL BE ABLE TO ORDER GOLD SMART TRUMP CARD!

We’ve got intel that this week is the last, when you’ll be able to order the official GOLD SMART TRUMP CARD that will fullfill all your dreams.

If you decide to purchase GOLD SMART TRUMP CARD today, there is a special promotion available only for a chosen group of people.

Only here is the official TRUMP APPROVED website, be aware of scam websites

Check availability here👇
👉 https://cutz.li/GoldTSCSis...
👉 https://cutz.li/GoldTSCSis...

#MAGA #wwg1wga#Trump#STOPHESTEAL#Potus#GodWins#DonaldTrump#GodWins#QANON#Freedom

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
06 November, 02:33
😝🤣😂😆😉

Yes, indeed, God is humorous!!!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
06 November, 03:19
GOD did that. how awesome!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
06 November, 01:37
Daaaaaaaaamn ...

God is HILARIOUS 🤗

Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
06 November, 12:05
🤣

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 November, 11:01
That's a really good sign!💥⚡

Reminds me of this one. 🤣💥

Yay, GOD!!! 💥🔥⚡👊🌨️🙂

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
05 November, 10:50
LOOKs green Screen To me
But Hey I am Old So theres that! lol
ThankQ Lord!

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
06 November, 03:34
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
RIGHT ON HE HAD ABSOLUTELY NO REACTION TO ALL THAT. NORMALLY ANYONE WOULD AT LEAST TURN THEIR HEAD A LITTLE BIT OR SOMETHING. I JUST DONT BELIEVE ANY OF IT ANYMORE.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
05 November, 10:49
karli- laugh
is my fave

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 November, 10:47
😮 Definitely a sign! Wow! 💥

Distinctive G... @DistinctiveG
05 November, 10:35

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
05 November, 10:34
voice option Obama

Anne Kats @anneanon1
05 November, 09:45
ts 12:26>11

Only Forward @Callibird
05 November, 09:39
Holy Spirit was like…. 🌬

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
05 November, 09:17
BIG CHOICES IN MY STATE WERE GIVEN THE CHOICE BETWEEN IGOR THE BRAIN DAMAGED TROLL WHO LIVED IN HIS MOMS BASEMENT OR OZ THE PEDO

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
05 November, 10:03
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
THAT SOLVE THE RIDDLE, WHERE WE HAVE TO RELOCATE ALL AMERICAN PEDOS☝️☝️☝️

IT WILL BE MOST POPULATED USA STATE
😂😂😂

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
05 November, 10:59
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
I feel ya we have Kemp (China puppet) or Stace Abrams (gap toothed big ole tranny deep stater) for governor

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
05 November, 08:56

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
05 November, 08:16
No Fringe on his flags, while President Trump has fringe on his flags tonight in PA!

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
05 November, 10:52
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Neither of them had the Flag of Peace..

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
06 November, 03:20
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
They vary..you cant go by that

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
05 November, 07:43
Hilarious! Timing is everything. ThanQ!!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 November, 07:43
🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏
Great timing!
Thank You GOD

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
05 November, 07:19
Someone please tell me that this guy who's in obvious physical and mental decline yet still running for office is part of the "movie!" 🎥

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
05 November, 06:37
Central Casting deserves an Award

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 November, 07:44
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Lerch

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
05 November, 05:31
🇺🇸💪🏻🇺🇸Definitely a sign!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
05 November, 04:36
can someone get.the last part.in slo mo...lol

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
05 November, 03:53
I think those flags got the jab.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
05 November, 03:50
Yeah thing blowing around me like that im turning around. he didnt even flynch. makes ya go hmmmm

Night Shift @kekerista
05 November, 03:40
giggles
God finds the perfect moments, doesn't he?