Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
Vincent Kennedy - The Crown Jewel III (Return to Wonderland) @VincentKennedy #4VKM πŸ₯ŠπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
11:34 AM - Nov 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
06 November, 01:54
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ₯ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 ... @IGG1776
06 November, 08:49
This is awesome ☝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nada ... @Nada
05 November, 07:59
that video πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

05 November, 07:48
Did i just catch a XRP logo or, the XFL one is extremely similar. Probably just a coincidence... πŸ˜†πŸ₯Š

05 November, 08:32
πŸ˜†πŸ₯Š

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
05 November, 07:33
I never mention his name, that's how much I despise him. And I remember his daughter slipping one time and saying, "They can't kill him again." Oops!

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
05 November, 02:24
Song Bird McCain was a Tokyo Rose/Hanoi Jane wannabe. As a VN vet, who worked on Operation Homecoming (Return of the POWs) that talked to the POWs and their family members personally, I know of what I speak! https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Vietnam Veterans Against McCain - YouTube

www.McCainBetraysPOWs.org, www.MissingPresumedDead.comThe group Vietnam Veterans Against McCain attacks Senator John McCain's heroism as a POW in the Vietnam...

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
05 November, 02:22
Johnny wet start McCain … a wet start is when a pilot starts the engine and throttles in some afterburner and some Flames shoot out the tail exhaust Johnny wet start McCain did this on an aircraft carrier with planes loaded with bombs the Flames kicked off a rocket on a nearby plane setting it off it flew across the deck shooting into another plane lighting the whole deck on fire more people got killed in this incident than in combat they had to get Johnny wet start off the aircraft carrier before the other soldiers went after him or because his father was an admiral with this whole incident covered up then when the pathetic pilot got caught he sang like a songbird the axis forces had a weekly broadcast with him on it they called him Johnny Songbird so I don't know what part of hero this could be this is one of the reasons why Trump does not consider him a hero or anybody else that knows.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
05 November, 07:56
In response Bob Enslow to his Publication
I've seen Anon's refer to him as "No Name'.
πŸ€œβ€πŸ€›

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

arba happihr @arba
05 November, 12:06
Get out there and VOTE! Yeah, right we already did and YOU cheated!

07 November, 07:34
In response arba happihr to her Publication
πŸ₯ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…

James Dean @Wait_its_time
05 November, 12:00
🀣