Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 November, 07:31
BioClandestine on TG - forwarded vid from Chief Nerd...

Omg MSNBC analysts actually on the verge of tears 😂

Allow me to translate:

“We won’t be able to cover up inconvenient truth like we used to”

These people seem to forget all the “disinformation” they silenced in the past, ended up being true. Hunter’s Laptop, Election fraud, biolabs in Ukraine. These people are not interested in fact. They are interested only in control. And now they are throwing a fit because they lost control.

-Clandestine

https://t.me/chiefnerd/580...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Supporter @adurgen16
04 November, 07:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
"This could be really bad." Hmmm...I guess that depends on which side of the fence you are on.🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
05 November, 12:25
In response Trump Supporter to his Publication
And what state you're in. CA is an "at will" state. They don't need a reason or notice to fire you. And you can quit the same way. See ya Twits!!

Trump Supporter @adurgen16
Good ol' CA, my home state. Maybe the mass exodus of Twits will help turn the SF area red. One can hope, right?
11:07 AM - Nov 05, 2022
In response Leslie Speers to her Publication
Only people mentioned by adurgen16 in this post can reply
Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
05 November, 03:06
In response Trump Supporter to his Publication
The way we used to be!!