Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It's Vendetta Day and time for a bonfire of the corrupt. While personal vindication and release from the prison of mass brainwashing is welcome, the real issue we need to focus on is how our children are raised, who gets to influence them, and what values they are being taught. https://newsletter.marting...
06:38 AM - Nov 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
05 November, 08:56
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Remember Remember The Fifth of November - V for Vendetta (1080p HD) - YouTube

"Remember Remember The Fifth Of November" or "Explosion of the Old Bailey" scene from V for VendettaSubtitles: Turkish and EnglishBackground Music: Tchaikovs...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
05 November, 01:26
Children are the *innocent future-- if they don't have to
"unlearn" before learning truth, as to their stance before
the enemy......that ever been done en masse?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 November, 12:04
Yes, many forget this.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
05 November, 11:37
The main reason I'm in the fight every single day--for my 5 grandchildren and all children. I will fight to my dying breath for them...

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
05 November, 11:24
That is it 100% Sir. Save the Children. They are the future.

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
05 November, 11:11
It's about God's great gift of children. It's about hope.

It's about the end of slavery. It's about the end of the lies. It's about the end of betrayals.

It's about FREEDOM. It's about GOOD vanquishing evil! It's about seeing the TRUTH! It's about living life as it was meant to be.

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
05 November, 11:06
❤️🙏🏻

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
05 November, 08:52
NOTHING is as precious as the children.

and the sh*t-show the entire world has been enduring
is because
[they] are after the children.

Unspeakable evil.

Not. On. Our. Watch !!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 November, 08:29
Aptly put.

Bless Up Martin!

***still wanting a Geddes Images Coffee Table Book.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
05 November, 08:07
if we can imagine what we think a beautiful future for humanity, should look like, then we do need to question ourselves, on whether we have prepared them well enough, to create that. most of us wont be there, to do it. we can give them the armour of truths, that we did not have, so they get an earlier start at manifesting these changes needed. i picture, my grandchildren, 30 years from now and ask myself, do they know what they need to know, from me, before im no longer here to guide them? crap!! No, that hasnt been my focus. ive been distracted. the most important thing i think they need to know, is to question everything and to think for themselves. to go back to the way they were, when they were born. thank you for this reminder, Martin.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
05 November, 06:58
REMEMBER, REMEMBER THE 5TH OF NOVEMBER!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
V for Vendetta - final revolution scene - YouTube

scenes that let me get goosebumps...... Viva la Revolución!!!!Greeting from Germany to all over the world, especially the brave brothers and sisters in the a...

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
05 November, 07:14
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Always sends shivers down my spine when Parliament blows up. Fantastic!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 November, 06:40
Exactly right - TY!