Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 November, 10:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
04 November, 02:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Kanye is not the first to expose them.
Check out this one from Chappelle.

A few already paid with their 'lives':
-Prince
-Michael Jackson
-Chester Bennington
-Chris Cornell

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
04 November, 09:50
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
I read about Bennington and Cornell a few years ago and have often thought of the terrible way they died, betrayed by their bodyguards and found hanging from a door knob. Even though there were obvious signs of a struggle and they had physical signs of being choked, their deaths were quickly ruled suicides with no investigation. The corruption runs very deep.

Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
05 November, 06:27
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
They both wanted out of their contract with Geffen. They threatened to expose his pedophilia if he didn't let them leave.
I hope David Geffen cried like a bitch at Gitmo before his execution. I really want to see the videos from Gitmo. There's probably thousands.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 November, 06:28
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Singing it right out there and folks not hearing for a while, NOW they understand. SICK they got killed.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 November, 06:29
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Chris Cornell feat Chester Bennington - Hunger Strike (Live) - YouTube

Chris Cornell feat Chester Bennington - Hunger Strike (Live)