Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I was watching out of shadows on YT and they displayed this tag under the video. PANIC.
12:27 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Conservative Peruvian American @Patriot_E
06 February, 09:28
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
The part they say is disproven is false. The rest is the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mitzi Reeves @iztim1r
06 February, 01:09
yes, I have been getting that for a while when I watch Santa Surfing Broadcasts on youtube.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
06 February, 10:37
someone should go edit it..... that's how Wikipedia works, right?...🤣😂🤣

Super Blessed sb @Mhielovez_U
06 February, 10:29
😁 wonderful let them sweat😁

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
06 February, 10:12
Yes! for a while the tag disappeared but now its back. Another strange thing on my YT in the reccommended section is videos of Issac Kappy ❤️ they seemed to disappear but now lots of them, yet I have not watched Issac for months 🤔 but not complaining

ryan kuehl @showtime
06 February, 07:33
I believe out of shadows is a great awakening along with Joe M The plan to save the world. One of the best is The Fall Cabal with Janet Ossebard. Truely brilliant work!

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
06 February, 05:31
panic? non inner circle response, its free advertising andredundant deprogramming

Having Fits @HavingFits
06 February, 03:40
i stopped using fake-apedia when they changed the definition of president elect sometime in November after the election.

Having Fits @HavingFits
06 February, 03:37
Santasurfing got that warning on her post 2 days ago too. i have no idea how to send it to her but you do.

Mitzi Reeves @iztim1r
06 February, 01:11
In response Having Fits to her Publication
i noticed it, but it has been longer than 2 days. all week long I think.

Dario Lacic @CroPat
06 February, 02:52
Saw that and some more stuffs regarding the Act from 1871 about DC and US Corp. wiki added a new paragraph called "conspiracy theories" to discredit "qanon". It will be interesting when the truth proves who were conspiracy theorists. So many media and platforms will literally cease to exist. Good.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
06 February, 02:41
Yep

Gigi Smith @Gigi
06 February, 02:28
surprised YT hasnt deleted🤷‍♀️

chore Toke @choretoke
06 February, 02:22
Cospiracy what a Big joke WIKIPEDIA is, its not a Cospiracy is Facts, But for the people that arent awake they read some bullshit lie like what wikipedia is writing so they belive is true. thats why the
Emergency Broadcast System needs to show everything to red pill the sleeping masses😏They are so mined control by MSM🤨

One Staggerwing @Staggerwing
06 February, 02:21
😆🤣🤪😳😂🥳🥂🍿🍿🍿⚖️⏰♟🥂🥴

Rise For Freedom @RiseForFreedom
06 February, 01:41
Out of Shadows wasn't my first red pill but it was the one that really broke through to me how big the lies really were.

Christina Maga @Christina71
06 February, 01:06
That darn QAnon, lol! I went & made a few mad at me yesterday, by telling them "if it's no big deal" why must you all talk about it all the time. haha! It's was really nice to see my followers sticking up for me. it's growing. Added bonus, I didn't call anyone a ding dong. 🙃

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
06 February, 12:54
They are trying to connect everything to Q. The act of desperate people.

Faith 777 @FaithLoveHope777
06 February, 12:36
Well at least their theory is truth... lol - anyone with a little curiosity will want to check this "nonsense" out

Jim Bob @JimBob1899
06 February, 12:34
I'm seeing that tag under several videos on youtube where Q is mentioned. Seems like they're really panicing!

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
06 February, 12:33
Yep, the put that on everything Q even if hateful nonsense.

TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
06 February, 12:32
I actually like it. I think normies are starting to realize that the minute the billionaires call something disproven or discredited it might be a good idea to look into it. Aside from those two words it's a concise explanation. #WeAreTheNewsNow #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Angel Joy @superradangel
06 February, 12:29
wow. 😂

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 February, 12:29
I gues there was at least one of them then that was not too arragante to know we would take em down.

INFJ 237 @infj237
06 February, 12:28
LOL it's fine, it's fine. Our friends at Wikipedia are just saying "hi"

Wego All @Wego2
06 February, 12:59
In response INFJ 237 to his Publication
I think you are right...anyone with 1/4 brain would not give that much detail in a short statement. ...(I'll set this box right here, but don't look into it when I leave.)🤪