Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 November, 12:05
Thought this was cool house.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
04 November, 05:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Vincent, a little side story for you. My husband of 34 years, Ron, said Frank Lloyd Wright architecture was one of the reasons he wanted to become an architect. Although, back in his day, in high school, the college counselors said he didn't have what it took & that he should try some other trade. Well, that was all he needed to hear. Believe me or not, my husband just this year (2022) RETIRED his Architectural License after 42 years in the business! Yes, he defied that guy! He graduated from CalPoly, San Luis Obispo with a 5 yr Bachelor of Architecture. degree trained in seismic no less. He practiced in San Francisco for many years. Just wanted to share this with you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Jessie Czobatar (sp?) was once talking alot about his homes.
07:59 PM - Nov 04, 2022
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it