Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
05 November, 10:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Low ceilings?
Seems damp.
☹️
Handsomely designed, though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
05 November, 10:57
watch the water
#TIME

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mika QajaQ @MikaQajaQaBreizhPunisher
05 November, 03:21
Frank Lloyd Write was a freemason...

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
05 November, 12:17
Watch the water.
Watch the water Fall
Watch the stock market fall from a height.🤔

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
05 November, 03:35
Frank Lloyd's house, Fallen Waters, breathtaking! Wished it was mine:(

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
05 November, 01:36
Love this!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 01:30
That is one badass place, have a link to see inside???

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
04 November, 10:54
That fills many boxes on what makes a beautiful home.Stunning architecture too.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 November, 10:04

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
04 November, 09:31
Reminds me of the VanDamm House on the movie " North by Northwest." I just learned that the house wasn't real, all Hollywood made up mumbo jumbo. I'm glad I didn't waste my time at Mt Rushmore to look for the house.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
06 November, 03:12
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Did you make it to Hot Springs or Deadwood?

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
04 November, 09:12
Everything FLW (Frank Lloyd Wright) is pretty stunning...

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
04 November, 09:02
That looks stunning VK!

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
04 November, 08:42
Dream house spans a creek flowing year round.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
04 November, 08:40
LOVE THIS LITTLE SPRING WATERFALL ❤️❤️

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
04 November, 08:40
That is gorgeous!

Bacon Isgood @Baconisbetter
04 November, 08:13
falling water

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
04 November, 07:55
Yes if you're into canileavers LOL

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
04 November, 07:52
I love Frank Lloyd designs...especially the sunkin living room...it always seemed so clean but slick as hell lol

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
04 November, 09:44
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I agree on the design, plus better temperature control with the low floors.

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
04 November, 07:38
☺️❤️ Frank Loyd Wrights Design, I visited this one.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
04 November, 07:31
FRANK LOYD WRIGHT

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
04 November, 07:31
go to oak park IL there are houses and Churches you can tour of his...

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
04 November, 06:16
Not sure if Jessie Czebotar(sp?) was proven to be a fraud, or truthteller; but....I believe she spoke of buildings...including this one...that were built for the Satanic Elite by none other than Frank Lloyd Wright.

Thinks she said that rituals were performed there. But...hard to know who to believe, right Vinnie?

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
04 November, 06:15
fallingwater
that's the dreamhouse pic
was going to use on your post!
💖

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
04 November, 06:05
Frank Llyod Wright? ❤️ Love!

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
04 November, 05:56
Beautiful. I love Fall so much.

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
04 November, 05:53
Vincent, a little side story for you. My husband of 34 years, Ron, said Frank Lloyd Wright architecture was one of the reasons he wanted to become an architect. Although, back in his day, in high school, the college counselors said he didn't have what it took & that he should try some other trade. Well, that was all he needed to hear. Believe me or not, my husband just this year (2022) RETIRED his Architectural License after 42 years in the business! Yes, he defied that guy! He graduated from CalPoly, San Luis Obispo with a 5 yr Bachelor of Architecture. degree trained in seismic no less. He practiced in San Francisco for many years. Just wanted to share this with you.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 November, 07:59
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
Jessie Czobatar (sp?) was once talking alot about his homes.

Ann Holden @Amandpms
04 November, 05:48
When you post pics of waterfalls, my mind goes straight to that hip hop song, "Don't Go Chasin' Waterfalls"
Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to...

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
04 November, 07:54
In response Ann Holden to her Publication
Great song though lol

Sista Sue @SC18835410
04 November, 05:38
Now THIS ONE I could love!
Is there a space for a garden?!

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
04 November, 05:21
Rivendell?