NEO ONE @Neo
04 November, 04:46
The world needs Love. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 @IAM13888
three weeks ago,
This little guy that someone had dumped at the farm came up to us while we were sitting outside.

💥💥🥰I became a puppy owner🥰💥💥

for the first time since childhood.
I AM IN LOVE 🥰
06:36 PM - Nov 04, 2022
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IAM13888 in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
04 November, 08:17
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
The best one’s find you. They know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
04 November, 08:34
In response The Real Me to her Publication
🥰

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
04 November, 07:24
Adorable!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
04 November, 07:19
😍God -Dog
You now have a best friend.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
04 November, 07:16
Oh my....he looks horribly uncomfortable....you should probably fluff that little guys nest more. (just teasing!) He looks SO happy and content. Nice job! 💞

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
04 November, 07:18
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣

i absolutely spoil him every 5 minutes!!! 🥰

i even wake him up to spoil him 🤣🤦‍♀️🙌

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
04 November, 07:13
:)

1776 Life @pacu44
04 November, 07:05
They pick you. They always do. :)

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
04 November, 07:00
Precious.... ME TOO:)

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 November, 06:54
❤️So beautiful!! Congratulations on your new family member!! You have a wonderful heart, and this little one is blessed to have you as "dad."🙏🐶❤️