NEO ONE @Neo
The world needs Love. ❤️
04:46 PM - Nov 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Jack Reacher @ReacherRipz
04 November, 11:09
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Dogs are the best. What a beautiful pup.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
04 November, 07:30
My heart is bursting - that sweet dog 💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 November, 06:52
😢❤️🙏😇

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
04 November, 06:36
three weeks ago,
This little guy that someone had dumped at the farm came up to us while we were sitting outside.

💥💥🥰I became a puppy owner🥰💥💥

for the first time since childhood.
I AM IN LOVE 🥰

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
04 November, 07:24
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Adorable!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
04 November, 08:17
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
The best one’s find you. They know.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
04 November, 06:02
crying... for this sweet, frightened pup but also for all our babies, children who need rescuing and love from the hands of evil humans and traffickers. Oh my.... it puts it all in perspective. Thank you to all who have been putting your lives at risk to save the children.
😞😭💔🙏o7

Ange Love @LoveM
04 November, 05:58
❤️😇

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
04 November, 05:44
I would never stop loving this precious little scared baby.😢🙏

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
04 November, 05:07
That poor little baby was scared to death. Glad a woman with a huge heart found that baby.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
04 November, 05:04
I know he/she is being saved but my heart hurts, I am in tears. How do people live with themselves?

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
04 November, 05:01
Precious baby, what happened to you....

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
04 November, 05:00
❤️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
04 November, 05:00
🙏💖

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
04 November, 04:58
Aww!