Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 November, 06:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Think mirror

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
05 November, 09:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen ... @Jenfranji
05 November, 07:57
Vultures ready to pounce

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
05 November, 01:47
Every Leftydems home ?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 01:45
We have lots of them at the lake house, they love to hang in the air drifts in between the hills right over the lake. They catch the wind and just hang there behind the house hovering over the lake for idk maybe hours at a time, long time.

I will assume that you mean someone died.
Buzzards waiting to get to the road kill!

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
04 November, 11:44
Looks like time to finish cleaning house! WWG1WGA God Bless! Hugs

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 November, 09:59
Timestamp = Q Post 1231

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
04 November, 08:50
lol they used to sit on the pasture fence, surrounding the horses with their wings open, the sun kills the bacteria on their bodies. It always reminded me of a far side cartoon. Circle of life

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
04 November, 06:27
No Fly Zone...They must be in Florida near Maralago.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
04 November, 05:08
was not sure what kind of bird this was, so peeked. turkey vulture, if like other vultures, clean up crew. and thinking lots of cleanup for us to have this better world that we are manifesting with our vibes, heart, minds♥️maybe cleansing wirh water in your photos, the sea, river falls, the bath

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
04 November, 04:45
A turkey vulture is a good spirit animal to have.
They are very protective of their own and they go around cleaning up the messes left behind.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
04 November, 03:52
Would hate to be the persons living there. Bad omen.

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
04 November, 03:31
A possible foreshadow

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
04 November, 03:23
Vultures gathering?

TS = 12:31 > 34.

Apr 21, 2018 3:10:43 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
What will next week hold?
MOAB.
Q

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
05 November, 12:22
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
And there is a meaning for the word Podesta

Podestà
Podestà was the name given to the holder of the highest civil office in the government of the cities of Central and Northern Italy during the Late Middle Ages. Sometimes, it meant the chief magistrate of a city state, the counterpart to similar positions in other cities that went by other names,

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
04 November, 02:56
🚨Buzzard Alert, Who died VK?

Eva701 @Eva701
04 November, 02:58
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I have done so far this year working online and am a full time student. I am using an online business opportunity that I have heard of that has made so much money. It's really easy to use and I'm so glad I discovered it. Here is what I do.

Copy For more details, visit ……………… http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 November, 02:53
T'is the season!
Clean up committee

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
04 November, 02:40
Must be Nancy’s rooftop…

Sista Sue @SC18835410
04 November, 02:30
Fun fact…if you scare them they puke..
another fun fact…it is very gross when they puke on your windshield..
helpful tip…Do NOT turn on your wipers if one pukes on your windshield!!

SCdudenGA ___ @SCdudenGA
04 November, 02:18
A committee of vultures.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
04 November, 02:17
There seems to be a cleansing theme; water, bathroom, turkey vultures.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
04 November, 02:36
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
My zoo used to have a Turkey Vulture as part of their education collection. He even gave me a love peck on my leg one time! Sadly, he is now dead from old age but left me with a really neat wing feather 💖

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
04 November, 01:59

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
04 November, 10:04
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
🧐I think we have finally found Paul Peloosi's pants!!!!!!🤣

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
04 November, 01:55

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 November, 01:53
They are everywhere in Tx. They do clean up!
here looking at a pond in neighborhood! see them in the air everyday!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
04 November, 01:51
NJ state bird, the turkey vulture.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
04 November, 01:48
Because the presence of these birds typically signals the presence of something dead nearby, some cultures believe having vultures on your roof means death will soon visit your home. Vultures are also rude house guests for other reasons, so very few people welcome their presence.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
04 November, 01:46
V for Vulture

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
04 November, 01:44
Pelosi security detail

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
04 November, 01:43
Turkey vultures
They’re a gross huge bird and they taunt my dog.
But they do take care of road kill.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
04 November, 01:30
Funny because these guys showed up a few days ago.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
04 November, 01:21
Hmm. Q 1231
What will next week hold?
MOAB
Q

Is “next week” considered “Middle of November” ??🤷‍♀️