Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 11:46
A word of encouragement to the digital soldiers. Q doesn't need defending. Don't be afraid or shy to share something that doesn't add up in the news cycle. That's the whole point of the movement. The great awakening. I feel so many are shy or nervous to be wrong about something. You sharing something doesn't mean it's the gospel truth. Nor should anyone think that. It's simply another piece to the puzzle. Your one shared picture or video can unlock many other things for other digital soliders. There's never anything too small or insignificant to share. #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
05 February, 11:54
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ezra, Look into this VIdeo. Tell me your thoughts on the matter. I don't want to think ill of the former Pres however, so many things do NOT add up and I've been wondering about quite a few decisions he made while in office and although I didn't expect perfection, there was just so many questions and now that we're all alone in this matter. Now while BIDEN takes us completely down, I'm very disappointed at the way things have turned out. Trying not to give up however, I'm a very "SHOW ME" kind of person. Critical Thinking is Imperative especially NOW. Your thoughts are welcome.

https

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only Forward @Callibird
πŸ€”πŸ€” i think trump has been in play and making choices for a LONG time setting the stage...research JFK JR and Trump relationship in the 90s. What better way to fly under the radar...true 5D chess (always way ahead)
how does one fly undetected? STEALTH BOMBER! They never saw him coming...they thought HRC would win.
trust the plan...hold the line...ENJOY the show
11:59 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Callibird in this post can reply
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
06 February, 12:09
In response Only Forward to her Publication
πŸ€•I'm trying to keep believing in hope.

Only Forward @Callibird
06 February, 12:21
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
have peace πŸ™πŸ» Jesus is King πŸ‘‘ NOTHING CHANGES THAT! you arent alone! WWG1WGA!