Kim Runner @kimrunner
BioClandestine on TG...

HOLY SHIT!

Look at this propaganda piece dropped by CBS today! It’s a story about the Biolabs in Ukraine!

The biolabs they said didn’t exist, but now they do.

In the video they repeatedly use buzzwords like “debunked” and “baseless” when referring to the accusations of Biological weapons, and then in the same breath, admit that they are housing some of the most deadly pathogens on earth.

These propagandists don’t want you to recognize that THE PATHOGEN IS THE WEAPON!

CHECK THIS OUT!

https://t.me/bioclandestin...
07:47 PM - Nov 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
El- Jimius @JimiusMaximus
04 November, 06:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
that has the be the shittiest looking laboratory ive ever seen. High schools have more advanced equipment and facilities. this is all bullshit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

TBo ogg donated @tbog
03 November, 10:34
Remember that recent post on VK's ivermectin restock?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
03 November, 10:19
👍😃💥

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
03 November, 09:07
and the u.n. told russia no to checking out and investigating the biolabs today...idiots.
i bet its because they are afraid the inspectors will get sick.

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
03 November, 08:23
Using their bullshit logic, I shud store some weed, so if someone comes to my house with weed, I can identify it...they are really panicked - no logic to their claims. Their claims would only make sense to somebody with a lobotomy - or Joe Biden.

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
03 November, 08:11
I've been following him on telegram for a long time, and he can always express it so beautifully with his explanation.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
03 November, 08:05
Wow! He lead every question into thr direction he wanted. Also a pretty sharp lean onto “conspiracy theorists…”

What a shoddy piece of fluff…

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 November, 07:53
hes back on Twitter

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 November, 07:55
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
good to know. thanks!