Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
06 November, 09:56
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
I keep trying to remember we are all Gods children. Then the Evil villain in me wants to ring all of their fucking necks. I HATE this BASTARD. I think of what he did to the REAL jewish people and the BRICKS he delivered to Antifa in America. I hope and pray that BRICS was the begining of his PAIN. The Irony will be Perfect. God will prevail.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
06 November, 09:55
He/it is long gone! God's warriors took care of Soros.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nada ... @Nada
03 November, 10:45
will his head fit in Bubba’s noose? 😂

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
03 November, 01:55
Nah. He needs to suffer long and hard for all the misery he's inflicted upon this world....

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
03 November, 12:08
I say it must happen very soon. This scum dying of natural causes on his terms is not acceptable and will essentially render "the plan" complete BS. How many more crimes against humanity must one commit?

chore Toke @choretoke
03 November, 11:31
PARASITE ❗️🤨

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
03 November, 11:27
A WEEK TO REMEMBER.