Night Shift @kekerista
02 November, 03:21
this is my child in happier times.
I'd like her to get back to this.
Stable minded, confident, goal oriented, driven and a leader.
I'm not going to post a picture of her today.
The liberal school system did quite a number on her.
Facilitated it, even.
I'm asking for prayers.
She is lost.
Help her find the light again.
Lord I ask of you
Lift this child up and show her the way to you
She has fallen from your grace
I stand at the ready at your direction.
The sins she committed within the family structure have been forgiven
I understand fully it's going to be a long hard road
But show her the light
Shine it bright so even she can see
Our family is ready to begin the healing process.
Lord, I ask of you
Show her the way home
There is love here waiting for her
my hand and my heart is outstretched
in your name
Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
Believe it, pray it, claim it. If you have faith, God will do the rest. He loves your daughter even more than you do...

The father of the prodigal son in the old testament, he waited and prayed for his son to find is way back home. When he saw his son in the distance, he claimed his son and rejoiced.

You are a prodigal parent now - there are many verses in the Bible to help you thru this. Here is a favorite of mine:

Psalm 139:7

God, I thank You that ______________ can never escape from Your spirit, or get away from Your presence. Thank you that You are always with _______.

https://www.thecharacterco...
04:36 AM - Nov 03, 2022
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Night Shift @kekerista
03 November, 04:37
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Thank you so much!
I have so much to learn.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
03 November, 04:48
In response Night Shift to her Publication
God has called your heart, He will help you learn and is the Greatest Teacher of all time.

I'll be praying for your daughter to return home, and that things can be mended.

One thing I can tell you, when you make a stand for God - the devil will try to ruin anything and everything precious to you. Be prepared for that, and pray a covering over your family to protect them. As the Bible says, pray 'unceasingly' which is basically with every breath. God's angels can and will surround each one of you and protect - especially your daughter as you lift her up in prayer. God is a father too, he knows your heart better than you do. He wants the best for your daughter and the whole family.

Praying this ends SOON too...hang in there. Parenting is the hardest most painful job in the world :( Nothing else can tear you apart inside like your child can.