Night Shift @kekerista
this is my child in happier times.
I'd like her to get back to this.
Stable minded, confident, goal oriented, driven and a leader.
I'm not going to post a picture of her today.
The liberal school system did quite a number on her.
Facilitated it, even.
I'm asking for prayers.
She is lost.
Help her find the light again.
Lord I ask of you
Lift this child up and show her the way to you
She has fallen from your grace
I stand at the ready at your direction.
The sins she committed within the family structure have been forgiven
I understand fully it's going to be a long hard road
But show her the light
Shine it bright so even she can see
Our family is ready to begin the healing process.
Lord, I ask of you
Show her the way home
There is love here waiting for her
my hand and my heart is outstretched
in your name
Amen
03:21 PM - Nov 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by kekerista in this post can reply
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
04 November, 03:12
In response Night Shift to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 November, 03:05
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
03 November, 06:31
I prayed for her!! I am in your position with my son who just graduated college. He not only is badly brainwashed but been in psychosis from last late spring due to possible vaccine, adderall and smoking medical marijuana dabs. His psychosis is slowly improving but still brainwashed. He just went and got the covid booster and flu shot yesterday after I begged him not to and now doesnt feel good today. Yet he tells me he wont take anymore ivermectin until he does his research because it’s for horses. Well we know what kind of research the brainwashed do! Google, CNN, New York Times, and snopes. It’s sad because he was always such a sweet and smart kid. I will say however that since his psychosis he is not as angry as he was towards the end of college and a tad bit more his sweet self he use to be. Prayers to your daughter and your family! God will restore our youth but the wait is hard. ❀️

Night Shift @kekerista
03 November, 06:46
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
All we can do is just keep loving them.
And trying. Over and over.
Thank you for praying for her. I will pray for yours.
Darkness, it seems, is everywhere for everybody.
It's so hard to watch everything crumble.
I'm gonna keep hanging on and you hang in there too.
My heart goes out to you.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
03 November, 02:48
πŸ™β˜οΈπŸπŸ€πŸβ˜οΈπŸ™

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
03 November, 11:52
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
03 November, 09:34
Praying for all the children, in Christ Jesus.
He is the way, the truth, and the light.
No more Lies. THANK YOU JESUS.
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

Kym Roy @KRoy_2
03 November, 07:45
πŸ’—πŸ™ I am praying for you, your daughter and your family!πŸ•ŠπŸ™

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
03 November, 07:32
πŸ™β€οΈ

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
03 November, 07:20
πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’«

Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
03 November, 06:41
Prayers for your daughter and your family πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God give you strenght to go through this and help her come back home, love and grace πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
03 November, 04:36
Believe it, pray it, claim it. If you have faith, God will do the rest. He loves your daughter even more than you do...

The father of the prodigal son in the old testament, he waited and prayed for his son to find is way back home. When he saw his son in the distance, he claimed his son and rejoiced.

You are a prodigal parent now - there are many verses in the Bible to help you thru this. Here is a favorite of mine:

Psalm 139:7

God, I thank You that ______________ can never escape from Your spirit, or get away from Your presence. Thank you that You are always with _______.

https://www.thecharacterco...

Night Shift @kekerista
03 November, 04:37
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Thank you so much!
I have so much to learn.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
03 November, 04:31
I can give but one thing.

Night Shift @kekerista
03 November, 04:36
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
thank you.
are the 4's on purpose?
If so, that's my number too. ;)

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
03 November, 04:23
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
03 November, 02:38
i am so sorry! i've seen what this world - this reality - has been (trying) to do to my girl. keeping her Light alive - and homeschooling - that is my job.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
03 November, 02:39
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
please forgive me - i forgot to say i am praying for your daughter and for your family to heal and remember the Love you have for one another. that is what matters most.

Selah 321 @Selah
03 November, 01:58
The children are the target, I pray for her safety and salvation.. They are being used and confused by various adults they have learned to trustI pray you are able to break through that conditioning..AmenπŸ™πŸ»πŸ•Š

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
03 November, 12:47
Sending prayers, love & strengthπŸ™

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
02 November, 11:49
Prayers for strength and perseverance...you are not alone on
this journey and she will figure this out and turn around..mine did. Praise Jesus! πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Red 55S @Red55S
02 November, 11:27
πŸ˜‡May the Lord bring your divine daughter from dark to LIGHT. Amen.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 November, 11:20
my Lord this is your baby girl whom You love, soften her heart, pour out Your light all over her, and get her homeπŸ™β™₯️

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
02 November, 11:03
Prayers I went through this with a daughter of mine

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
02 November, 09:27
Amen. I am praying for you all. πŸ™πŸ»

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 November, 09:25
Keep fighting, keep praying, just keep asking, I am with you here, this is as with my son too, LORD we ask You to reach into the hearts of our children and help them grow into who You have made them to be with that returned spark they once carried, In Jesus Name, I pray.πŸ›

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
02 November, 11:05
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
As with my oldest son too

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
02 November, 09:04
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™peace for you and your family

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
02 November, 09:03
If you can garner her curiosity to learn about
the origin of Humanity, this video series is
addictive.

It's basically corelating the book of Genesis with actual
events in history... quite fascinating.

The video Signs is free & if she likes it, there's an
entire series.

Even though he references passages in the bible...
the EVENTS he covers are eye opening. And he
travelled to the areas.

Perhaps the in depth revelations on Greek Mythology
& other Global beliefs is worth it in itself,.

And maybe... she'll feel God's presence, inside her.

https://www.godinanutshell...

Night Shift @kekerista
02 November, 11:48
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I absolutely love Trey! Found him a few years ago. thank you!

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
02 November, 08:47
Speaking from personal experience. Asking our Heavenly Father to lift your daughter up and comfort and guide her. We ask you to help forgive her parents (speaking from personal experience) our children have been placed with us and we have done the very best we have been able to do. Please remove their, pain, sorrow and mental gymnastics that this encompasses. If is is your will, please fill her heart with light guide her home and help this family on their journey of healing. God Bless! Hugs

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
02 November, 07:49
Prayers for you, family & your daughter to find Peace & Love.

Green 8700 @Green8700
02 November, 07:40
dear God Please give this beautiful young woman a clear head and a pure heart. Give her parents and grandparents the strength knowledge and ability to guide her through these trouble sometimes. hear out prayers dear God please save this beautiful young lady and all your children and people that are suffering amen πŸ™

God Wins donated @GR2021
02 November, 07:24
Sending you prayers and hope for your sweet girl.❀️

Law & Physics @physics171
02 November, 07:15
Blessed with awakening alignment, truth=love, filled with life force.
πŸ™πŸ’œπŸŒ»