Country Anon @CountryAnon
02 November, 07:14
Jimmy Kimmel did a “Snuggle commercial” skit last night that joked about sacrificing a baby in their sleep.

“You know what else is soft? Human flesh, baby flesh…. So innocent, so defenseless. The perfect size for a sacrifice.”

But it’s all just a conspiracy theory, right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
02 November, 10:31
In response Country Anon to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 November, 10:43
In response Every Time to her Publication
That's about the ugly truth

Every Time @soTELLme533
02 November, 10:45
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
See Jimmy Kimmel in red box

Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 November, 10:49
In response Every Time to her Publication
Love and light and all that but I demand that jimmy kimmel is hanged by the neck until dead.

Every Time @soTELLme533
https://www.openbible.info...
Matthew 18:6 ESV
But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.
Romans 12:19 ESV
Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”
Luke 17:2 ESV
It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were cast into the sea than that he should cause one of these little ones to sin.
Matthew 25:40
And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’
Matthew 18:10 ESV
See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.
11:01 PM - Nov 02, 2022
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it