Country Anon @CountryAnon
02 November, 07:14
Jimmy Kimmel did a “Snuggle commercial” skit last night that joked about sacrificing a baby in their sleep.

“You know what else is soft? Human flesh, baby flesh…. So innocent, so defenseless. The perfect size for a sacrifice.”

But it’s all just a conspiracy theory, right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
02 November, 10:31
In response Country Anon to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 November, 10:43
In response Every Time to her Publication
That's about the ugly truth

Every Time @soTELLme533
02 November, 10:45
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
See Jimmy Kimmel in red box

Desert Dog @Zippydog
Love and light and all that but I demand that jimmy kimmel is hanged by the neck until dead.
10:49 PM - Nov 02, 2022
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
02 November, 11:01
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
https://www.openbible.info...
Matthew 18:6 ESV
But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.
Romans 12:19 ESV
Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”
Luke 17:2 ESV
It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were cast into the sea than that he should cause one of these little ones to sin.
Matthew 25:40
And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’
Matthew 18:10 ESV
See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.