FEBRUARY 2021
WAS NOT FOR MORE #BULLSHIT #hinted #PLAUSIBLE DENIABILTY
AMOUNT OF #CRAP

WAS THE MOMENTO FOR

FULL FLEDGE
#THEGREATWAKAING
#MAGA

AND IS NOT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bpsoccer 36913 @bpsoccer369
06 February, 02:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I will bring the steaks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 February, 12:12
Says it all! We'll toast soon!

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
06 February, 12:27
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I just adore this man. The bravest, ballsiest American hero, I never thought I'd see lead this country. Perfectly imperfect. Best Prez Eva.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
11 February, 09:50
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Such a pleasure to feel the good vibrations!
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
05 February, 11:30
#holdthewine PATRIOT'S!!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 February, 11:30
✅💯 Especially since there is NO JOE BIDEN.✅💯 #DonaldTrumpIsYourPresident ✅💯🇺🇸 #ThankGodTrumWon

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 February, 11:33
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 February, 11:17
watched ig earlier this morning

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
05 February, 11:14
I would have to drink a bottle of wine a day if Biden was our POTUS! So, thank God he's not our President or else I'd be an alcoholic‼️😂

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
05 February, 11:08
Great seeing everyone again!!!
Cant wait for the celebration! cheers 🥂🇺🇸🦅😎

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
05 February, 11:07

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
05 February, 11:04
Ha! Saw this earlier today but can't figure out how to share from Telegram🤣 #technicallychallenged

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 February, 11:16
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
heres the whole interview, says ghis at end, loved it

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

lil Smith @lilyraven
exactly!

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
This would make me deliriously happy if I didn't know the other things he said in that interview.

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
05 February, 11:15
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
I would like to add to this that I'm fully aware of what the Plan is supposed to be. SCARE EVENT wouldn't be much of a scare event if Flynn came along and said "Oh yeah the military will be arresting all the traitors soon and you'll have your republic back." I get it. But I also think most of us are hovering between dual realities: that which we see with our eyes and that which we hold onto with hope and faith. To me, faith requires occasional feeding. I don't feel we've been fed with much substance for a long time. Hence why his comments demoralized me.