Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Now vs then. Things sure have changed.
11:01 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 February, 10:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
🤢🤮All that "circling back" is making me sick!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
06 February, 11:20
i miss Acosta and Roberts asking questions

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
06 February, 10:05
How are they keeping all of these people quiet about being on a movie set?

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
06 February, 01:55
@ghostezra
came across this, curious what your take is on this?
https://jasperandsardine.w...

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
06 February, 01:54
@ghostezra
came across this, curious what your take is on this?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 February, 01:26
I wish I had someone giving money every time I have seen a 17 in the last week

Wendy Doster @WendyD
06 February, 01:21
Does Chanel Rion attend these?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
05 February, 11:25
A JERRY’S KID COULD SEE IT 🍿

Down TheRabbitHole @RAS_rolling
06 February, 01:30
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
really?! i hope you dont mean jerry's kids as in jerry lewis and the mda. because i am am a 56 year old jerry's kid and im not the only one among us. nothing wrong with us mentally. brain is not a muscle. i am the first one to crack jokes about how i move or fail to move. laughing is important but i assure you that implying we are stupid is not a joke. im not trying to make you feel bad but when i was in my 20s and depressed about diagnosis a comment like that could have made me suicidal. i know you did not mean to hurt but someone else might not.

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
05 February, 11:10
🍿🎬🎭🎥

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 February, 11:08
With prescipted questions to boot. 🙄

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
05 February, 11:02
damn straight