Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
BREAKING: Former US secretary of state and ex-CIA head, Mike Pompeo, has been formally served with a lawsuit alleging he spied on WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and visitors while he took refuge in the Ecuadorian embassy in London.

Pompeo is accused of providing oversight for a criminal conspiracy to violate 4th Amendment rights of American lawyers and journalists inside the Ecuadorian embassy.

The CIA, and UC Global/UC Global director David R. Morales Guillen, are also listed as defendants.
10:50 AM - Nov 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Godly Man @WWCUE
02 November, 11:04
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
OMG! Is this the first time a government official has ever been accused of doing his fucking job?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
02 November, 10:54
Was he the mole?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Dee @JAYDEE
02 November, 10:53
Hi Jean - I don't see a source for this can you direct me please and thank you. Link?

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
02 November, 10:59
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
I think WikiLeaks