Only people mentioned by Gatekeeperzuul in this post can reply
Gatekeeper Zuul @Gatekeeperzuul
11 January, 01:57
In response Gatekeeper Zuul to her Publication
BREAKING: National Guard says it will increase troops in DC to at least 10,000 by Saturday to boost security ahead of inauguration - AP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior Princess @childrescuenow
11 January, 01:28
I think we might still be waiting for the central comms blackout. Not sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 January, 01:31
In response Warrior Princess to her Publication
I do not think this list is in chronological order...

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
11 January, 01:08
They are moving troops and multiple generators into DC - saw a vid of some tanks and armed weapons- don't know where it was- but the people in their car filmed them going by- had big guns attached

11 January, 01:14
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Is this one of the videos you saw?

OPIE SWEETS @opiesweets
11 January, 01:05
I am stumped by the Castle Rock help.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
11 January, 01:11
In response OPIE SWEETS to her Publication
I've heard that it's Camp David- but I'm not for sure.