Would definitely justify a storm tweet.
11.3 tomorrow…
04:35 AM - Nov 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
02 November, 09:26
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Good Morning Martin!! Be Safe!! 🤜❤️🤛 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 November, 09:14
We got here by perfect timing through so many before us . We remember those who influenced us to be who we are , even to this day, even though some have been dead for centuries .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
02 November, 05:19
I have a horrible story and so I this a bit seriously. My daughter, Zoe was bright eyed and a bundle of joy each day. Relatives went to mexico and gave her a doll / trinket of their trip. Daughter had horrible night terrors as she would be asleep in terror but could not wake her for like half an hour. I prayed so hard as this was foreign in my house. I was shown in my dream, the doll and grateful dead music playing in background . A man in the dream showed me to throw the doll away. I woke up and newspaper said it was “ the day of the dead” . I had never heard of this. I pitched the doll immediately . She never had this crazy night terror again. It was so weird. I do not know what kind if voodoo shit this is but I don’t like it!

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
02 November, 05:21
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
*take this

George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
02 November, 04:48
at some point
my prayer is for human healing
a zombie cleansing, so to speak

I run nothing
but I see no point in the "tricked by the trance"
to pay a heavy price

Not saying that was what you were implying
just my free thought response

"Forgive us all, Lord, we know not what we do"

Godspeed, Mr BadAss Martin

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
02 November, 04:41
They are there ...