Should fire everyone in twitter.
List all available jobs and have them reapply
01:28 AM - Nov 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
MLB Bell @MLBell4546
02 November, 12:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Not just fired, but Fooken Fired !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 November, 12:34
Create A Problem Then Stage A Two Sided Discourse And Make A Fortune Selling It As Media - 754
Enlil Is Not Jehovah Just A Fallen Angel Who Hated Humanity And Thought He Was A God
Scotland Runs Canada Ireland Runs California France Runs United States Of America
We Are All The Ones We Have Been Waiting For And We Are Going Towards The Black Hole Sun
Your Government Is Lying To You In A Way That Could Lead To Your Death
A Snake Without Scales Shows Its Veins Examine Noses To Identify Jews
Aliens Created Doppelgänger Twins Of All The Elect This Corruption Is Despicable❤️
American Government Has Been A British Scripted Stage Show For Over A Century❤️
Americas Federal Reserve Is The Anti Christ Legion Of Rothschild Demon Spirits❤️
Any Vote That Came In After Election Day Will Not Be Counted As Per Law And Truth

Q Post 754, 75, 4, 16

Q Post 16
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise

Timestamp = Q Post 128 or 1328

Q Post 1328
SKY EVENT.
WW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
02 November, 12:25
Do You seriously think that Elon is going to change things VK ? . 'Do you seriously think Elon wants free speech ? I dont . I believe Elon is just another globalist puppet.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
02 November, 12:25
Do You seriously think that Elon is going to change things VK ? . 'Do you seriously think Elon wants free speech ? I dont . I believe Elon is just anther globalist puppet.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
02 November, 12:22
Really wouldn't be that far off of the usual.
Bars will do that, "under new management hiring all positions".

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
02 November, 11:01

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 November, 10:27
yup . maybe hire a couple of Patriots . God knows many of us woukd love to work and participate in society again

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
02 November, 09:49
same with the executive branch agencies.
same with all members of Congress, president, congressional staff, and Judgeships.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 November, 09:21
Any employee who stayed there throughout, knew to some degree what was going on. Fire them all and don’t let them reapply. Plenty of good, intelligent people needing jobs.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
02 November, 09:16
Should send all straight to Gitmo !

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 November, 08:44
They should first ALL also be fully investigated for censoring life saving cures and interferring in a Predidential Election!!

If found guilty, suffer the consequences!!!

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
02 November, 08:36
Should just give us patriots with a computer networking degree a job at twitter. I'll purge the bots :)

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
02 November, 08:27
Sounds like a good idea! I think the HQ may have to be relocated to attract solid peeps though. I used to love SF, but I couldn’t imagine living there now. Too expensive and too much 💩 right now.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 November, 08:18
I just want to see the job qualifications😅 Can we submit the VK resume'?😎 Shoe in😉

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
02 November, 08:17

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
02 November, 08:08
this

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
02 November, 08:04
Civil society leaders my ass, Elon.

9 pics

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
02 November, 08:18
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
these stupid motherfuckers dont know hate speech is covered under the 1st amendment

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
02 November, 09:51
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Hey...Im Jewish and why was I NOT offended by Ye ?? these people are sick and stupid unfortunately...and some are just pure EVIL...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 November, 07:56
Agreed.

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
02 November, 07:09
Hmmm 🤔

I say break the entire “com… pany” up

Restructure the foundations

revamp

Redesign the entire “Energy & reset the frequencies “

The basis of “Twitter “ was wrong to begin with
The spell was cast over it from the start

Change the entire frequecy if you want a different outcome

It has to happen from the foundations up

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
02 November, 05:39
I'd certainly be tempted to do so if it were down to me.
Sort the wheat from the chaff?
Actually thinking more about it ... how much wheat managed to survive the company ethos?
So yes, definitely.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
02 November, 02:49
Gematria = 31
Doge =31

Q 31

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
02 November, 02:26
where do anons apply for the jobs?
11:11
711 vibes

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
02 November, 02:06
5 Year Delta.
:::::Flash Traffic:::::
Three letter agency embedded tracking/up-channel into POTUS' Twitter to specifically target through specialized geo and send his location.
We anticipated this (see post a few hours ago).
It has begun.
Perhaps more posts to follow as expected imminent departure.
Q

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
02 November, 02:02
And, it’s now Day 2 of 11/22. :)

Caps = 32 🪞 23 (Pain) > 5 > 5:5.
TS = 1:28.

Nov 01, 2017 2:44:10 AM EDT
Anonymous
Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

https://qalerts.app/?n=128

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 November, 02:04
Agreed.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
02 November, 01:46
“A clean [H]ouse is very important.”

Evangelina @Evangelina
02 November, 01:45

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
02 November, 01:32
100%

+ Looks like a few more weeks before banned accounts get reinstated.

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
02 November, 04:12
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
...but some are back on already?....

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
02 November, 01:35
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Elon will be exposed via this Twitter show. The war has already been won

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
02 November, 01:31
GM sir
Maybe we can Vibe! EM here to recruit.
✌️

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
02 November, 05:13
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I started my 8th account. Im observing right now. Following a few folks to see what’s circulating on Twit