Nada ... @Nada
Dear Black Hats lurking in AU:

Go to Twitter or any other platform. Your powers are useless here.

Sincerely,

Nada
08:43 PM - Nov 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nada in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
02 November, 05:22
In response Nada ... to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
02 November, 12:50
I had somone attach themselves to one of my posts.
I left it up and did not block so that people can determine for themselves if this is acceptable speech for AU.
I am for free speech, but not agitation or unrest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nada ... @Nada
02 November, 01:18
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
this is exactly the sentiment of my post...been seeing lots of these lately, usually no profile pic.

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
02 November, 12:14
Lol! So true! 😊

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
02 November, 09:28
it can provide us some laughter as to how stupid they are.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
02 November, 08:37
Begone sex bots and deep state!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
02 November, 08:31
Amen.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
02 November, 08:03
Well, someone toyed with me yesterday, I'm still trying to shake it off, there is a bit of rage inside my heart right now. Can they play around with the backend here?

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
02 November, 03:34
🤣You can even smell them through your computer screen. Going to get some of that pepper spray for my screen. 🤣🤣

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
02 November, 02:18
Never have I blocked anyone but I started yesterday on some of these that have like 3followers and 2 following etc.. Keeping the good vibes here!!!

George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
02 November, 01:04
I shot down every mossad bot/doofus I found on twitter

(not many tbh, what woth me being a less than private in ranking)

so, at least those can't make it here

he he he

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Miss. Messina @Messina
02 November, 02:57
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
nada means - nothing - in spanish

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
02 November, 12:25
Black hats this is for you 👇🏻

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
01 November, 11:57

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
01 November, 11:13

Evangelina @Evangelina
01 November, 11:02
Good luck to ya trying to make sense outta the comms 😂

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
01 November, 11:01
PS…
Lurking blackhats

Suck it !
We aint buyin what u sellin
Repent & Return 🖐
😂😂

We Rollin w/ Yahweh & Abba😃

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
01 November, 11:00
Yes, begone before a house falls on you too!

Night Shift @kekerista
01 November, 10:57
Here's a present for them

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
01 November, 10:54

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
01 November, 10:52
Peace Out💙

Happy Days @Sun2516
01 November, 09:51
Who is lurking?

Nada ... @Nada
01 November, 10:15
In response Happy Days to his Publication
seen several today, none worth remembering

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
01 November, 08:56
They like to send me DM's and ask how I'm doing 🤪.

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
02 November, 08:50
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Same, my eye roll'n has been perfected, as has my radar for dating site creepers with very anglo names followed by broken english comments lolol. No dm's unless requested by me please 🙄

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
01 November, 08:49
Yeah, we have a smartbomb...you f00ked

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
01 November, 11:10
In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication
11:11 and . 😆