Honkler Simpson @Honkler
Update: Bolsonaro's speech was brief: "Thanks for the support, we put Brazil in the right tracks, the people are sovereign to protest but don't turmoil like the Left". (probably to not piss normies).
But *he didn't admit defeat*.
Not sure if truckers will unblock the roads, but my brother runs a clothing store and he sold lots of National Team shirts today; all for patriots, none for world cup. They (and we too), are going tomorrow to the militaries' HQs all over the country, demanding that order be restored.
My heart is filled with joy, seeing people won't accept an ex-criminal and the SC manouver to make him president.

Again I ask all of you to keep praying for us, and thank those who've been praying.
Victory is not guaranteed. Straussians in the US will try to sanction us to ruin, but at least we won't accept losing our sovereignty.
US patriots showed us the way, patriots worldwide are holding the line, now I feel Brazil will counterattack and soon we'll be charging together
06:16 PM - Nov 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Honkler in this post can reply
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
01 November, 06:39
In response Honkler Simpson to his Publication
Thank you to all of the Brazilians that are rising up and fighting against the evil forces that are overtaking our countries, our values, and our right to free and fair elections. You inspire us all and remind us to not be complacent in the face of tyranny!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
01 November, 06:25
In response Honkler Simpson to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396