Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
01 November, 05:03
Hey @VincentKennedy , do you by any chance have screenshots about the things you said on Elon Musk's tweets some time ago about the Singularity? I believe you were Cryptokoba or something like that! There is an account active since Elon took over and is convincingly enough writing to all sorts of accounts talking about the "Simulation" we are all in. I have a feeling about this and believe you did say some time ago that you came from the future and recognized how important humanity was? That account on Twitter is called @ MainSimulator

And it says we are in Sim # 42 since 9/1/1947 🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
01 November, 05:43
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Flicka, I wrote shite because of all outcomes, I really don't want us to be in a simulation, I just don't. It means this never ends, it means there is no hope. It means playing this sick game over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
01 November, 05:52
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Remember we were told by Q that Matrix was a documentary! Too many people seemingly asking the question now and it is quite interesting to me that an account like that shows up the moment Elon took over. Says now that our most successful Sim has taken over a Social media platform there is no more sense in hiding this. If it is a simulation there MUST be a Base Reality, aka maybe that's what the Great Awakening and the entire we will show you a new world actually spoke about! I need to find those posts from VK that he dropped back then about these ideas. As I remember precisely when he dropped to Elon Musk something about the Singularity!