Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
Hey @VincentKennedy , do you by any chance have screenshots about the things you said on Elon Musk's tweets some time ago about the Singularity? I believe you were Cryptokoba or something like that! There is an account active since Elon took over and is convincingly enough writing to all sorts of accounts talking about the "Simulation" we are all in. I have a feeling about this and believe you did say some time ago that you came from the future and recognized how important humanity was? That account on Twitter is called @ MainSimulator

And it says we are in Sim # 42 since 9/1/1947 🧐
05:03 PM - Nov 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
01 November, 05:50
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
That's a lot of simulations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
01 November, 05:35
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Shite.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
01 November, 05:43
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Flicka, I wrote shite because of all outcomes, I really don't want us to be in a simulation, I just don't. It means this never ends, it means there is no hope. It means playing this sick game over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...