P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
01 November, 02:21
We are undoubtedly going to get out and vote Nov 8. However, @realDonaldTrump overtly reTruthing Q comms tells you everything you need to know… There’s probably a 107% chance [they] are going to steal this election too and the military is the only way. Prepare accordingly and remember we are the calm before during and after the storm. Godspeed & God bless.

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
Something major needs to happen soon, I am about to give up! 🫥
04:08 PM - Nov 01, 2022
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
Lynn Case @PatriotThunder
01 November, 08:38
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Judges 7 17-22, almost there this is war time not give up time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
01 November, 04:25
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Hang in there, Patriot! We really are on the final stretch. [They] are cornered and lose either way.

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
01 November, 05:45
people are struggling. when are big happenings to occur? timeline? i see peoples comments and now impatience and loosing hope is really apparent!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
01 November, 07:18
I really do hope we are on the final stretch as I see people giving up hope more in the last few months than over the last few years, so many less positive comments on social media that things are going to get better.

People are tired, if others havent woken up yet, this gentle approach clearly int working and the world needs some massive wake up call asap.