Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
01 November, 02:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
01 November, 03:43
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Ewww! How nasty?

Anyone run a black light over those sheets & bedspread?

With people like Crissy Tiegen & John Legend sleeping there after admitting to "swapsies" parties with the Obamas...

Just EWWW!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
01 November, 03:44
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
😂

I must be watching too many crime shows... so I asked a lady I know who works at a local hotel on I-65. She said they send them out every 6 months for a good cleaning, the comforters.

Sheets are supposedly laundered between guests, but she's had to send some "clean" sheets back to the laundry, LOL.

I don't stay in hotels if I can help it. Worst case, I can bunk in the back of my truck, LOL.
03:48 PM - Nov 01, 2022
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
01 November, 03:50
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Blah. I have no reason to. Great idea! ☺️😂

01 November, 03:57
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
One night here, after a hurricane knocked out all the electric, in our rented house with windows painted shut for 30 years, 90 degrees & steam... we could only find one hotel with a vacancy.

There was somebody's razor lying on the bed & towels on the floor, etc. - i.e., they never even cleaned it...

I made hubs take me back to the house & brought our own bedding with us, along with my trusty 9mm.

Nervous night, but at least a cool one.

So many folks in the South will be totally screwed if the power is out for long.

I love our home now; windows everywhere, really good double-pane ones, and we catch all the right breezes when there area any.

We've gone almost a month now without having to use either heater or a/c.

Painting windows shut is so stupid on so many levels.

Pffft.