Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
Let's manifest this for a five year delta tomorrow.
Come on Anons we can do this 🥳
02:52 PM - Nov 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 November, 03:32
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
ohhhhh damn...thats like today now.... should we alk get on twit and post this??? seems logical...wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

02 November, 03:30
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
Oui!!! mon amie.!! 55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
02 November, 03:19
I hope so because my hope is running out

02 November, 03:38
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
hang on tight!!! sending you a parachute!!!! lot of para here to help!! just breath as you jump!!! (just dont forget to pull the ripcord at ~1000 ft or so).... its ok...first jump has auto release...for a reason...just ask AQpatron and Deplorable para...😁

02 November, 03:39
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
I can see it in the air tonight......hold on....hold onnn....

arba happihr @arba
01 November, 03:10
You got it! I love a challenge😁

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
01 November, 03:07