Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Thank You @administrator ⤵️

I always wondered what Q-Drop 4518 meant because the sign language message says
“HERE we go one we go all” instead of
“WHERE we go one we go all” and now I think I know ... because here (AnonUp) is where we (Anons) go one and go all :)

WWG1WGA

JFK said it, the White House prayed for it,
Q immortalized it, and AnonUp brought it!

WWG1WGA + HWG1WGA = AnonUp
10:36 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
06 February, 09:44
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
God Bless us all ! WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roscoe Acme @Roscoeacme
06 February, 07:20
Great Job!! Reflections are important.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InDigo Nine @InDigoNine
05 February, 11:13
😮 nice, feelin that 100% 👍🤙

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
05 February, 11:02
EXCELLENT!!!!🙌🇺🇸

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
05 February, 10:50
We've done all we can do and it appears that it was all in vain. We stuck together, we communicated what we thought was TRUTH, WE voted, we rallied, we followed over and over again! Tell me NOW, What are we supposed to be PROTECTING? BIDEN has taken over the Country and WE are told to STAND DOWN and just TRUST the PLAN....lol lol lol Do you seriously THINK we are STILL to believe something was going to happen for the sake of ALL Countrymen?

Jim Cue @1QLight
16 February, 12:07
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
All I can say is I did not come this far only to come this far--thru this much fucking HELL/NIGHTMARE WORLD BS to QUIT--PDJT never, ever, ever gives up, and neither will I--I for One Shall HOLD THE FUCKING LINE--MARCH MADNESS! No offense intended in any way--jus my HO--We Love U n Need U--You WWere Chosen for this--WWG1WGA/HWG1WGA!