KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
26 October, 06:03
🙋‍♀️ Ya’ll :)
okay, I got this... now how do I take it & can I take it just being off a 69 hour fast?
Any Assistance is Greatly Appreciated. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
26 October, 06:16
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
I just bought 2 tubes Monday and received help from an anon here. 1st off coffee is a good follow up after a dab, I find. Each notch on the syringe is for 250 lbs. I squeeze out just a dab on my finger and put it on my tongue. She told me some folks do that twice a day, once a day or whatever your body can handle. I'm taking it for arthritic pain. The verdict is still out just be careful and mindful of what your body is telling you.
I'm not a doctor but I play one on television!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
26 October, 09:01
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Food grade diatomaceous Earth is amazing for arthritis! After taking it for about a month, the arthritis bumps on my finger joints disappeared. Recommended it to a man with chronic back pain; after 2 weeks, pain was almost gone. It's 86% silica, and the joints have to have silica to keep from being bone on bone.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
27 October, 12:58
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Pool supply? Drug store? Cause I need that!

27 October, 03:18
Only use FOOD GRADE. I order mine from Amazon, but you can find at farm supply stores also. Screenshot below is an example from Amazon. 4 lb would last you a long time, because you're only taking a tablespoon a day. I order 50 lb from Amazon, because I give a lot away to people that are toxic or have arthritis, and I also use it in my yard to kill bugs. if you put a 3-ft swath around the edges of your house, you won't have spiders or roaches. Even though it feels soft like flour, under a microscope the edges look sharp, and it's deadly to bugs (bugs have an exoskeleton, and when they walk through the DE it opens up their exoskeleton, and in a few days they dry out and die).
Anyway, when you start using it, after a few weeks your joints will feel like they haven't felt in years! 😁

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
30 October, 03:14
Just picked up 4lbs for 9.99 at tractor supply.
Food grade of course, gonna mix it with some juice right now!

30 October, 03:41
Awesome; that's a great price!
Please bookmark me and let me know how it works for you (I already know what you're going to say 😉).

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
UPDATE: So between the Zimecterin and the diatomaceous earth I'm getting relief from nerve pain in my back and legs and arthritis relief so much as I'm not having to take aspirin for relief. I'm guessing over time it will get much better. More people with pain issues should be aware of alternative pain relief.
I wonder as I write this today if its possible that this combination could also correct high blood pressure! I'll keep you posted
10:15 AM - Nov 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by JKrackKorn in this post can reply
Mary Lennox @Veritable
19 November, 12:34
Low magnesium levels can also increase blood pressure. Epsom salt soaks (even just your feet), drinking CALM. My friend is taking a magnesium supplement from a naturopath - just once/week and BP has dropped to "normal"

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
19 November, 01:12
In response Mary Lennox to her Publication
Willing to try anything! Thanks

01 November, 10:35
You should see a big difference in about 3 weeks.

I've never had blood pressure issues, but I have this info 👇

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
01 November, 10:37
This is next!