MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @MMMMADDDD
01 November, 07:25
popcorn ready?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
01 November, 07:40
In response MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
Please when you share this kind of stuff, can you share the fucking link as well. We're in an information war here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
01 November, 08:27
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
It is true!
Everytime I read a story I have to check if it is true.

01 November, 09:07
In response Happy Days to his Publication
If you've really checked if it's true, why didn't you provide a link? Why don't you provide one now instead of wasting the internet just to be another unsourced claim of the same information?

Happy Days @Sun2516
01 November, 09:17
Jack Ass I was agreeing with you!!!
I see where u went sideways with interpretation-
I was saying that it is frustrating to wonder what is legit information!!
You barked up the wrong tree today buddy!!

01 November, 09:20
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Well when you said "it's true", this could have two meanings. My bad, when I'm wrong, I say I'm wrong.

Read your post again. It looked to me like you were saying that you checked it and it's true.

Happy Days @Sun2516
Agreed - I did read the way you saw it and it happens.
09:55 AM - Nov 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Sun2516 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Happy Days, click on at the bottom under it