MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @MMMMADDDD
01 November, 07:25
popcorn ready?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
Please when you share this kind of stuff, can you share the fucking link as well. We're in an information war here.
07:40 AM - Nov 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by FightingIrishman in this post can reply
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
01 November, 10:52
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
I have no problem cross referencing what people post..why do you?
https://www.nytimes.com/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
01 November, 08:27
It is true!
Everytime I read a story I have to check if it is true.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
01 November, 09:07
In response Happy Days to his Publication
If you've really checked if it's true, why didn't you provide a link? Why don't you provide one now instead of wasting the internet just to be another unsourced claim of the same information?

MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @MMMMADDDD
01 November, 07:42
you can look it up with that attitude.

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
01 November, 08:19
In response MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
He said "please" 😆

Happy Days @Sun2516
01 November, 08:29
In response MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
Thank you 🙏
for sharing we all get a bit short sometimes.