Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 October, 02:11
Please say a prayer for BJ, one of my pet birds, who is like my little son... I suppose only animal lovers will understand that. He's been to the vets twice, two different vets, and they all say he's fine. But he's not... He's seeing a third on Monday. He has moments of seeming to have pain, then he's fine again. All bloodwork has come back normal. I play this healing frequency music for him. We've been through a lot together and he chose me all those years ago (he's 12) . He had jumped on my shoulder in the pet store, and I couldn't leave without him. Thank you...🙏
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Sound Healing for Birds & Featherless Friends - YouTube

#SoundHealing #SoundHealingBirds #CalmMeditation*Don't want the ADs? Why not try YOUTUBE PREMIUM ?3hr Sound Healing for Birds + Featherless Friends set in a...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Just jumping on here quickly to say THANK YOU to everyone who prayed for my little bird BJ!! 🙏❤️ Long story short, the veterinarian looked over his bloodwork again & found nothing wrong (just a little low on calcium) & checked his wings really well & discovered two new big feathers on each side underneath growing in. Said that it can very uncomfortable for birds to grow in feathers sometimes. This makes sense, as even the little feathers sometimes make both of my birds not so happy. They have waxy coatings on them as they push through. And BJ hasn't acting in pain since I made the appt. But the vet still does not know why he's started growing a chain of little connective feathers on his tail feather that falls out & then regrows. He said he's not seen that before. Something I saw online said it might be age-related or something to do with an organ. But the vet said the bloodwork says he's fine. So, thank you for praying for my bird baby! And BJ says thank you too! God bless!!
08:01 PM - Oct 31, 2022
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Dee lynnk @Dlynnk
01 November, 02:04
What kid of bird is he?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 November, 11:54
In response Dee lynnk to her Publication
He's a love bird.🐦❤️🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 October, 09:11
❤️🥰

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 November, 11:54
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
🙏❤️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
31 October, 08:54
Prayers going up for your little bird and you 🙏❤🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 November, 11:53
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
🙏❤️🐦

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
31 October, 08:06
Glad to hear the good news! The tinier our pets are the more anxious we are eh? 🙏❤️🦜

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
31 October, 08:11
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
Thanks so much! 🙏❤️🙏 I'd still worry the same if he were an elephant! Hahah! (I love elephants too. Actually, I love all animals. And it'll be fun to hang out with lions up in Heaven!😇❤️)