Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
31 October, 11:50
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
False info.. here is one corner of the USA...now that's an attention getter. C17s..... and BTW...they turn then off when they don't want to be seen and have always done that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
31 October, 11:53
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Correct. The link was from mid afternoon off and on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
31 October, 08:27
I see many mil planes tonight...false information

31 October, 08:29
In response Victorious Republic to his Publication
Reports are they have been going stealth off and on since this afternoon for halloween ghosts. Anything is possible

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
31 October, 07:35
That's all turning off at the same.
Interesting

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
31 October, 07:28
I was outside almost all day it was busy

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
31 October, 07:21
i wonder how many drones are in the sky sometimes when i see this ..

31 October, 07:22
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Many more than we can begin to imagine I bet!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
31 October, 07:33
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
At night so many lights up there . i wish I had a better 📸 looks like a Night Brite 💯

1776 ... @IGG1776
31 October, 06:30
113 right now.

31 October, 06:33
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Like that number!

Jay James @birdmanjay
31 October, 06:19
Must be recent. I was watching them all morning. There were more AF trainers up than Ive ever seen, by far. I scan daily

31 October, 06:21
In response Jay James to his Publication
4:00pm Eastern was ts on the tweet