- Military perform janitorial services
- End of sh*tshow
01:21 PM - Oct 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
31 October, 08:23
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
pretty much

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
31 October, 08:05
makes sense that we all stocked up...🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
31 October, 03:57
So ready for End of sh*t show

Soul Shine @soulshine
31 October, 02:29
Geez, how much more can the sh*tter take? I'm praying it's time to empty it.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation _ Shitter Was Full - YouTube

Eddie empties the RV sewer tank into the storm drain.

Soul Shine @soulshine
31 October, 03:02
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
Since this video is 31 seconds long, I decided to look up Q post 31.
It is from November 1st, 2017, 1:38:23 AM CDT.
World stalemate.
We all have the goods on everyone else.
That’s part of the reason why some things that tie back to foreign heads of state will remain classified (not all).
We are in one of the most critical times of our country. Trump and others are working to balance the we’re doing well for America (for the common person to endorse) while at the same time purify our govt and remove the bad actors who are entrenched. There is so much string pulling and blackmail that we need to cut these off to truly gain the power granted to us by the Patriots and hard working people of this great country.

barry burgess - Z @BarryB
31 October, 02:27
I'm in agreement

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 October, 02:15
Man do I hope you are right because it all stinks to high heaven.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
31 October, 02:08
HOPEFULLY.

THERE IS ALWAYS POSSIBILITY, THAT RISHI SUNAK BECOME MAHARADJA FROM WESTERN INDIA, AND SUPREME LEADER KIM WILL LOOK LIKE CHORUS SINGER...
🤣🤣🤣

IT STARTED WITH BANN OF RUSSIAN BALLET, AND NOW IT GOES THRU FOOD CRISIS, POUND CRISIS, PERSONAL CRISIS, ROYAL CRISIS, GAS CRISIS, OIL CRISIS, STEEL CRISIS... 🤔🐄🐄🐄

BRITTAIN DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAITAIN PARITY WITH KLDR LIFE STANDARDZ...

https://youtu.be/ifLqzLEB3...

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
31 October, 01:55
I smell the same 💩

Evangelina @Evangelina
31 October, 01:51
Is your 1st Rigged election 2020 or 2022🤔 There's so much sh*t goin on... it's hard to tell.

#EndTheSh *tShow

Ken Mac @KenMac
31 October, 01:43
Cleanup on Aisle 1! 😀👍

Ken Mac @KenMac
31 October, 01:43
Cleanup on Aisle 1! 😀👍

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
31 October, 01:34
I believe that just about every vote will go to court. During this time, US and Allies will start a world war so that an EO will hold off the election process. They will cause Civil Unrest here in the United States, because the American people are fed up. I believe chaos will fill the streets, give them yet another reason to put American soldiers in key cities.
I pray that I’m wrong, but my gut tells me otherwise.

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
31 October, 01:31
many "retired" highly ranked military officers running in 2022 US elections...worth your time researching exactly where in the US they are "running"

31 October, 01:38
In response FOR FREEDOM to his Publication
thanks for reposting on Your account...
you get more Eyeballs then many

31 October, 01:39
In response FOR FREEDOM to his Publication
we should all try to "adopt" 10 accounts to check on each other daily... individual support groups in this info war ..psyop

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
31 October, 01:26
💩I am tired of 💩

Warrior 526 @Warrior526
31 October, 01:24
Wish we could just skip to #9 and not have another crap vote session.