Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
What a weird day...even knowing the truth, I still just feel this heavy need to cry.
Knowing, then hearing and seeing actual proof of some of the truly effed up things they've done and subjected us all to makes one sick to their stomach all over again, and is absolutely mind-blowing--how they expect to just keep going and continue treating their positions as their personal bottomless banks and get away with everything done leading up to and during our election process is just so...so..unbelievable to me. Like more than half the country are going to just pretend it didn't happen? Unfathomable
10:01 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by JanaJMasterson in this post can reply
Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
07 February, 02:57
In response Just Jana to her Publication
That was me yesterday Jana...watching the evil is devastating. Watching our country and world seemingly fall is just too much somedays😓🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meg Shortgus @Gussier
05 February, 10:50
yup at least half the country refuses to believe the truth. many simply don't want to hear it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
05 February, 10:06
I have been unsettled & troubled since Nov 4th & have basically noone to talk to about it. Please Lord let this end soon.....Americans are suffering in every way shape & form💔

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
07 February, 02:58
In response Kelly Major to her Publication
I agree Kelly, its been 3 months now...so friggen sad..

Porscha Ward @Pdward2007
07 February, 03:13
In response Kelly Major to her Publication
I feel you! I feel like I have been on an emotional rollarcoaster for 3 months and the truth that others around me refuse to see makes it so much harder.

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
05 February, 10:04
Stay faithful Patriot,God has already taken care of it.
Sending love & light your way❤