Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
It's the guy who discovered the Q posts link to Dod Law of War manual!

Notes
1) Shows how some punctuation and mathematical characters should be read as chinese numbers,
2) Shows links to V for Vendetta film/comic book and War Games movie.
3) It's a loooong video - over 2 hours!
4) Shows the importance of Mirroring Q posts, which someone pointed out to me in this thread, to monitor, back in 2018!
5) Implies that some comic books and films, written decades ago, were seeded with clues to be discovered now, during the plan execution.
6) Solves the VV = W conundrum hinted at by Perfect Enemy and by John McAfee (on telegram)...
V in "V for Vendetta" was William Walkwood!
7) If you don't have time to watch the whole thing, I would at least save a copy of it for future reference.

In my view, this guy is military intelligence; pushed on stage to show us what we've missed - and documenting the depth of their comms and plan.
https://rumble.com/v1qkhoe...
11:41 AM - Oct 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Momma Bear @ur1spark
03 November, 01:47
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Carl Deacon's brain is like a computer on steroids (and that's an understatement). Wish someone could dumb down his recent decodes for me. I found his earlier decodes a bit easier to follow/understand for some reason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 November, 01:05
He is the shizzlels

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
03 November, 01:04

31 October, 12:21
Series 7 (Part 3 of 3) 🕸 LAW OF WAR: THE STORM ⛈ ⛈ ⛈ deeper digs; building the web/map

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

31 October, 12:20
Series 7 (Part 2 of 3) 🕸 LAW OF WAR: THE STORM ⛈ ⛈ ⛈ deeper digs; building the web/map

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
31 October, 12:04
Majic Eyes Qnly

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
31 October, 12:01
Mu head herts

Ange Love @LoveM
31 October, 11:56
🙏🏻Thank you❤️